Award-Winning Brilliance in Display, Form, and FunctionLowrance StructureScan™ is the brightest new edge in high-detail,
picture-perfect bottom viewing of ledges, channels, drop-offs, brush and
all the other great other fish hidey holes, with superb clarity, for
add-on performance to any HDS multifunction display.
It’s pure, advanced and exclusive Lowrance technology through and through.
- It easily networks via ethernet with up to three HDS devices for sonar display and waypoint sharing.
- It features the dedicated transducer
array for the Lowrance innovation of down-looking imaging producing the
clearest, truest picture possible.
- It's features a high-technology plug-and-play performance module to deliver the most horsepower in fishfinding imaging.
- It works separately and in tandem with the award-winning, built-in Broadband Sounder of HDS displays and existing transducers.
- It offers the exclusive TrackBack™
feature for simultaneous scroll-back of sonar and chartplotter "history"
to set waypoints, and share them across the network.
- It gives you multiple choices in imaging transducer mounting locations.
Even more exciting, StructureScan™ features an added new dimension
in sonar imaging never before seen, so anglers don’t miss a thing.
Techno Marvel. Marvelously Easy to Install.
For any HDS display, two easy-to-install add-on components launch the newest giant leap in fi sh- and structure-finding.
The Lowrance LSS-1 fully-waterproof module. Hook it up to a 10-18 VDC
power supply, and via simple plug-and-play ethernet cables, network
with up to three HDS displays for viewing and independent display
control. Or, network with other HDS add-on options to enhance your
on-the-water safety and fun. Like the Lowrance BR24 Broadband Radar™
option, the fi rst high-detail radar safe enough for inland waters and
tight harbors. Or the LWX-1 antenna for satellite weather and radio with
unique SIRIUS® subscriptions.
The Lowrance LSS-1 imaging transducer. Rugged, yet with a smoothly fl
uid low-profi le, low-drag design, it's made for multiple mounting
locations – transom, transom step, jackplate, even trolling motors (with
a simple, inexpensive adapter option). It also has a built-in water
For transoms, there's a smarter-designed, stainless
steel mounting bracket with a kick-up feature for water hazard strikes.
Damage the bracket, and you simply replace it (not the entire